PT. Millennium Penata Futures facilitates online trading of wide range of financial products, including:
- OTC Foreign Exchange Spot and Futures
- OTC Asian Index Futures
- OTC Metal Spot and Futures
- OTC Energy Spot and Futures
- OTC Commodity Futures
- OTC US Equity Futures
- OTC US Stock CFDs
- Exchange-Traded Commodity Futures
Facts about the PT. Millennium Penata Futures
- Founded in 2000, PT. Millennium starts its first office in Jakarta, Menara Kebon Sirih
- We have our own research & analysis team , populary knows as FinanceRoll
- Online Trading system officially known as Millennium Trader 4 developed by MetaQuotes Software Corp
- PT Millennium Penata Futures has established 19 branch offices in 12 cities
The following opening hours apply when shifting to Daylight Saving Time:
- Monday March 26th from 00:00 GMT to Friday March 31st 22:00 GMT
- From the first weekend in April, we are open from Sunday 19:00 GMT to Friday 21:00 GMT
PT. Millennium Penata Futures is an authorized brokerage house and regulated by the Indonesian Commodity Futures Trading Regulatory Agency ( license number 188/BAPPEBTI/SI/II/2003 ) , holding valid license for conducting OTC trades from the Jakarta Futures Exchange ( license number SPAB - 048/BBJ/10/02 ).
The company also operates as a member of Indonesia Commodity and Derivatives Exchange ( license number 009/SPKB/ICDX/Dir/II/2010 ), and is a member of two Indonesian Clearing Houses: Indonesian Derivatives Clearing House ( license number 17/AK-KBI/X/2003 ), and Identrust Security International ( 002/SPKK/ISI - MPF/IV/2010 )
Reputation and Performance
PT Millennium Penata Futures has always provide a high quality and professional financial services to all of its clients for more than a decade and has successfully achieved a satisfactory reputation of company's performance in fulfilling the need of clients. Having its central office domicile in the business centre of Jakarta.
Presently, PT Millennium Penata Futures has established numerous branch offices in multiple cities including Jakarta, Surabaya, Medan.